Saturday, January 31, 2009

WPA Impressions

Actually, I think the term would be WPA: Impressed. I'm sure that for many, I'm merely echoing the impressions that they've already heard/had of the little (both in stature and exposure) group The Pop Rocks a group of 11-13/14 year-olds from Harmony, PA.

I've since shown their clip to my 8th-12th grade French students as incentive to put everything they have into their projects. I am of the school of thought that individuals working together can create things that go beyond the sum of their individual experiences. It merely takes a desire to put all of your best ideas/input into whatever you are working on.

I wish I knew a little more about this group. If I find anything out I'll post it here.

They have since made a Super Bowl video based upon U2's Vertigo.

Update: Looks like they have a band Myspace Site.

No comments: