Sunday, November 30, 2008

Taking the Nerdery to the Next Level

I enjoy the online game "City of Heroes", as do a number of other equally cool nerds. I've gone so far as to dress as one of my characters for Halloween. I must admit, however, that I create most of my characters to look just like me.
Case in point:

I get especially excited when I see someone go the extra mile. These are members of a community site called CoH faces. They've clearly spent a lot of thought and time figuring out how to have a little extra fun with this game. I'm on the fence about the doll. There's a certain creepy factor. Mostly just because dolls can be hyper creepy. Note that the person dressed in "armor" has a "Badge Earned" message as it would appear on-screen when you earn a badge in the game.

2 comments:

Karthy said...

Nice. I am impressed by your costume and nerdery indeed!

Unknown said...

awesome XP